Fly it until the last piece stops moving.

It's better to be down here wishing you were up there, than up there wishing you were down here.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

you make me smile ;)

hey ho ~

tetiba je rasa nak menggedik kat sini. al-maklumlah kebosanan sengsorang kat rumah ni. =__=
tengah duk termenung tadi tetiba teringat the moment with him. lol
pandai dia pujuk aku lau tengah marah merajuk. yang tak tahan dia nyanyi lagu ost ombak rindu. elok sangatlah time tu duduk kat pantai dengan ombak kuat and angin sepoi2 tak reti bahasa. harharhar
apa lagi aku terus tak jadi nak marah. aiskk....

i love the way he treats me. :")


They come and go but they don't know
That you are my beautiful
And I try to come closer with you
But they all say, we won't make it through

But I'll be there forever, you will see that it?s better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
Till the end, the end of time, please be mine

I'm in and out of love with you
Trying to find if it?s really true
How can I prove my love?
If they all think I'm not good enough

But I'll be there forever, you will see that it?s better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
Till the end, the end of time, please be mine

I can't stop the rain from fallin'
Can't stop my heart from callin' you, it's callin' you
I can't stop the rain from fallin'
Can't stop my heart from callin' you, it's callin' you

I can't stop the rain from fallin'
I can't stop my heart from callin' you, it's callin' you

But I'll be there forever and you will see that it?s better
All our hopes and our dreams will come true
I will not disappoint you, I will be right there for you
Till the end, the end of time, please be mine

No comments: